Dear Sir
I am very interested in your Freeskool Program but the poverty of some
of us Ghanaians prevents us from learning this very important but
non-existent Skill and bring it to       Ghana.Please help by offering
me a scholarship including transport to enable me to attend this
course and become Trainer-of-Trainees here in Ghana and if possible
the whole of West Africa.This will be a great help not to me alone but
to all Ghanaians.You may also send me the addresses of
organizations/persons who can help in this regard and thank you in
advance.

--
Kudzo  Agbeve

Forces of Light