Greetings, all!

Over the years and at gatherings small and large, permaculture-
inspired folks in the Northeast have often expressed a desire to be
able to more easily access, search, and share information about
Permaculture-related opportunities and activities in our region.

The Permaculture Institute of the Northeast (PINE) wants to help
design a solution/strategy to meet this need and would like to hear
your feedback on the idea of a searchable online tool. What kind of
content would you like to have at your fingertips? What would you want
to be searchable? And what would you want to share? For now, we’re
calling it a ‘database’, but we understand it will evolve or change
form based on your feedback and input.

If you choose to participate, please help us keep this project moving
by responding to our Request for Feedback Survey by Thursday, November
17. PINE will be reviewing feedback in late November and come back
with proposals for community consideration. All feedback will also be
made public/available with names removed.

Here's the link again!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEpRTU0zVWs0Nm9IMm8yQmphNExZMEE6MQ

- Alice Lo

Green Phoenix Permaculture, NYC