From:    "Rachel Firak" <rfi...@gmail.com>

Farm and food entrepreneurs wanted! We're looking for vendors of all kinds
for our Local Food & Farm Fest, Sunday, October 21, 1-4 pm.

The Local Food & Farm Fest is a fundraiser for the Groundswell Incubator
Farm, a land-access program for beginning farmers. This is a great opportunity
for beginning farmers, prepared food vendors, and farm products vendors to get
their name out while supporting the beginning farmer/food producer movement!

Please share the good news with your networks!

Sunday, October 21, 2012 (12pm - 4pm)

Groundswell's Local Food & Farm Festival
LOCAL FOODS, LOCAL FARMERS,LOCAL VENDORS, LOCAL INVENTIONS!

Visit the site of Groundswell's new Farm Incubator at EcoVillage and...

- Enjoy fun *FARMING ACTIVITIES* for kids of all ages! Card some wool, build a
hoop house, dig a soil sample, churn some butter, build a fence, or milk a
goat!
- Enjoy *ETHNIC FOODS* from all around the world featuring local farm products!
- Chat with Groundswell’s Farmer-Instructors and Beginning Farmers at our
*LOCAL FOODS MINI-MARKET!*
- See the newest in *FARMING INVENTIONS* and learn how to build your own!
- Take a *TOUR* of Groundswell’s Farm Enterprise Incubator, West Haven Farm
and other EcoVillage highlights!
- Help Groundswell raise funds to finish building the *Farm Incubator*

Mark your calendar now- and plan to bring your family and friends!

*Vendor Registration:
<http://www.groundswellcenter.org/images/stories/GSProgramsPeople/eventvendorformfillablefinal.pdf>
*
*Buy Tickets Online Now!*
<https://co.clickandpledge.com/advanced/default.aspx?wid=57856>

--
Rachel Firak
New Farmer Training Coordinator

*Helping diverse learners develop the skills, knowledge and access to
resources they need to build more equitable and sustainable local food
systems*

[...]

Buy Tickets Online Now!