From:    "Ithaca Children's Garden's  Bulb Labyrinth Team"
<ithacachildrensgar...@cornell.edu>

Bulb Planting Time is HERE!

We are starting tomorrow and carrying on for the next 4-5 weekends, or until
finished!

Our hope is we can finish in 3-4 weeks, but it all depends on our dedicated
volunteers!

Here is the schedule so far.  Please reply to this email and let me know how
you'd like to plug-in (how many people and which day/time slot).  As you can
see, there is lots of room for volunteers tomorrow, and next weekend, during
both shifts.

So if you want to volunteer tomorrow, drop me a line and then just show up!
RSVPs are most helpful for this project, as there is quite a bit of
coordination involved.

Last minute questions? Call my cell phone:  607.227.2982.

Rain or shine (but not storm).

Thank you!

Erin & your dedicated Bulb Labyrinth Memorial Garden Team
(Kate, Lisa, Erianna, Marsha, Eva, Dan, Melissa, Tim, Jeanne, and more!)

30,000 bulbs need YOU to get into the ground

These bulbs want to get out of their boxes and into the ground!

Volunteer Bulb Planting Schedule

* Aiming for 30 planters per 2 hour block
* Please bring gloves and any favorite bulb planting implements: otherwise, we
have
tools & gloves to share
* We will provide instructions: no experience necessary!

Sat Sep 29
10-12: Mariya and APO (8 people) NEED 22
12-2: APO (1), Stephanie Haskins(1), Lisa Machlin(2) NEED 25

Sat, Oct 6 (Columbus Day weekend. If we don't get more people, this day will be
canceled)
10-12: Pitts/Kabakov (4) NEED 25
12-2: NEED 30

Sat, Oct. 13 FULL
10-12: Mariya and APO (15), Shannon Anthony & VIC Radio (6-10), Elaine Rigney &
Hortus Forum (15)
12-2: No planting due to Scarerow Jubilee & Pumpkin Jam setup

Sun, Oct 14
12-2: Tim Dean & First Baptist Church (15) NEED 15
5-7pm: Labyrinth celebration and luminary walk: Ceremonial Planting of the
Redbud Tree - all welcome

Fri, Oct 19 FULL
10-12: Into the Streets (20-30)
12-2: Into the Streets (20-30)

Sat, Oct 20 FULL
10-12: Mariya & Apo (15), Into the Streets (15)
12-2: Mariya & APO (15), Into the Streets (15)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Ithaca Children's Garden | 615 Willow Ave | Ithaca | NY | 14850

###
http://FLXpermaculture.Net
###