We are now able to announce the availability of 4 half-scholarships
(worth $100 each) thanks to the generosity of our newest sponsors. With
much appreciation to both Home Headquarters, The Gifford Foundation,
and the Rahma Health Clinic (home of the Rahma Edible Forest Snack
Garden), we extend an invitation to those interested in exploring the
concepts of permaculture, the nuances of ecological science, and the
relevance of personal and community landscape design, to apply today,
before our registration period closes this Sunday at midnight.

To register, and apply for a scholarship, please visit the Finger Lakes
Permaculture website at http://FingerLakesPermaculture.org.

To learn more about the course, information is also available at the
Facebook event page https://www.facebook.com/events/443712039011996/

Local Syracuse contact Frank Cetera can be reached with questions or
sponsorship donations at <i...@alchemicalnursery.org> or 315-308-1372.

Thank you to all of our sponsors for the 2103 Syracuse CTED course:

Westcott Community Center - http://www.westcottcc.org/SUNY Educational
Opportunity Center - http://beta7.ictgllc.com/seoc/Home.aspx CNY
Community Foundation - https://cnycf.org/cnycf/Gifford Foundation -
http://www.giffordfoundation.org/King & King Architects -