The FINGER LAKES PERMACULTURE INSTITUTE
http://FingerLakePermaculture.org
presents

READING YOUR LANDSCAPE:
A Practical Introduction to Permaculture

June 12 – 14, 2015
Cayuta Sun Farm, Catharine NY
(near Ithaca and Watkins Glen)

with Becky Bowen, Michael Burns, Jake Maher Delisle, Steve Gabriel and other
local practitioners

Try practical permaculture skills through hands-on design work in a two-day
immersion course. Join a weekend-long, off-grid permaculture camp while
learning from local practitioners and experts.

Practice ecological design skills that you will be able to immediately apply to
your own endeavors. Design your own site or practice on a small woodland
permaculture farm.

Acquire basic literacy in the potential for practicing permaculture in your
life. Beginners are introduced to basic permaculture principles, plus easy
assessment and design methods. This weekend get-away is ideal for those who may
not have a Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC), have limited time, and are
looking for an affordable way to learn.

Experienced practitioners and design course graduates will appreciate this as a
quick and fun permaculture practicum to refresh and inspire their work. Our
assessment and design-focused approach may help you work through ongoing
challenges or benefit from the different perspectives and experiences our
facilitators’ offer.

Sliding scale tuition begins at $250 and includes instruction, camping, and two
days of breakfast and lunch.

* For more about this course visit:
http://fingerlakespermaculture.org/reading-your-landscape-a-practical-introduction-to-permaculture/

* A listing of all course offered is at:
http://fingerlakespermaculture.org/programs/2015-program-listing/

* Learn about local permaculture resources in the Finger Lakes at:
http://fingerlakespermaculture.org/local-directory/

**Mark your calendar! The Finger Lakes Permaculture Tour and Regional
Convergence is August 22 & 23, 2015.

###