Making a Gardener's Herbal Salve

Sunday, December 10th 2-4pm

@CCE-Tompkins Education Center, 615 Willow Avenue, Ithaca, NY

Come learn how to make a herbal salve from flowers and herbs you can grow in
your home garden or collect from your yard. Local herbalist Amanda David of
Rootwork Herbals<http://rootworkherbals.com/> (http://www.rootworkherbals.com)
will guide you through this hands on class making a soothing salve for
gardener's hands. Participants will learn the uses and lore of the plants you
will work with and then make a salve to take home. An $8 materials fee is
required in addition to the sliding class fee of $5-10. Pre-registration is
required for this class so we can prepare adequate materials.  Register online
at ccetompkins.org/events or call (607) 272-2292 to register by phone.
Questions? Contact Jennie Cramer at jr...@cornell.edu<mailto:jr...@cornell.edu>.

More at:

http://ccetompkins.org/events/2017/12/03/gifts-from-the-garden-making-a-gardeners-herbal-salve
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.cce.cornell.edu/slides/47649/image/sized/000_0011.JPG]<http://ccetompkins.org/events/2017/12/03/gifts-from-the-garden-making-a-gardeners-herbal-salve>

Gifts from the Garden: Making a Gardener's Herbal
Salve<http://ccetompkins.org/events/2017/12/03/gifts-from-the-garden-making-a-gardeners-herbal-salve>
ccetompkins.org
Local herbalist Amanda David will teach us how to make an herbal salve from
flowers and herbs from our home gardens in this class on Sunday, December 10
from 2-4pm. Fee; preregister online.

Jennie Cramer
Horticulture Program Manager
Cornell Cooperative Extension - Tompkins County
615 Willow Avenue, Ithaca NY 14850
(607)272-2292, extension 241
www.ccetompkins.org<http://www.ccetompkins.org/>

To unsubscribe from