Introducing a new  <http://northeastpermaculture.org/webinar/> webinar
series hosted by the Permaculture Association of the Northeast (PAN).  We
will host a series of webinars designed to answer the question from our
members, "What can we do now that we've finished our Permaculture Design
Certification (PDC) course?"  We will examine a number of permaculture
career pathways local to the Northeast and all across the world.  Our second
topic of discussion highlights permaculture-based design-build firms as a
path to a right livelihood.

Thursday, 4/26/18 4-5 pm USA Eastern Time - Live and will be Recorded

 <http://northeastpermaculture.org/webinar/> Designing and Building A
Design/Build Permaculture Business
Permaculture is a design process, which we can use to design a garden, a
landscape or a business.  Learn how successful design/build business owners
are using their permaculture expertise to generate an income.  Find out what
they wish they had known when they started and how their businesses have
changed over time.  Hosts Jesse Labbe-Watson, PAN's Facilitating Director,
and Patty Love, Board Coordinator will interview Mainer, Jennifer Cummings
of Full Circle Landscaping and Teddy Mattson, Seed of Life.

PAN Webinars are recorded and are free for PAN members.

Registration:
PAN Members Register via email:  click here
<mailto:ad...@northeastpermaculture.org?subject=Member%20webinar%20registrat
ion>  and we'll send you call in information)
Not a member?  You can be for $30/$50/$100 - join here
<http://northeastpermaculture.org/get-involved/membership-form-page/>

Warmly,
patty love, MALS, PDC
PAN Board Assistant & Coordinator
ad...@northeastpermaculture.org <mailto:ad...@northeastpermaculture.org>
PAN's website <http://www.northeastpermaculture.org/>  | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/NEPermaculture>  | Twitter
<http://twitter.com/PINEnetwork>
~Increasing the resilience of the Northeast region by strengthening the
regional permaculture network and increasing access to relevant education
and resources.~