Adam!

Hello! I sent you a text message from Enfield elementary. I’m looking for the
instructions on how to put together the compost bin. You helped us order some
materials in 2019. We’re doing a beautification day this weekend so we’d like
to get that done. Keith Harrington has the tools and know how, but we don’t
have the full idea on what needs to get done. Feel free to call me or email me.
I appreciate it!
Sincerely, Stephanie Colombo
Sent from my iPhone