A successful permaculture design cultivates a relationship between a
piece of
land and it's inhabitants, promoting elements that provide needs, repair
damage
from past impact, and promote the growth of healthy ecosystems.

Going through the design process is challenging but rewarding; it helps you
clearly define your goals and develop a roadmap for the development of
your site.

I have been steeped in the world of design since 2002, attending several
courses
and engaging in projects all around the country. I currently serve as
Land Use
Manager at Cayuga Nature Center and Program Coordinator for the Finger
Lakes
Permaculture Institute.

I offer several options for design including two hour site walks,
schematic designs,
and design charettes which lead you through the design process.

You can view examples of my work and more information at:

www.workwithnature.net

thanks,
Steve Gabriel
[EMAIL PROTECTED]