Subject: FW: don't open ecofont? less ink!
From:    "Melissa Jackson" <m...@cornell.edu>
Date:    Tue, February 10, 2009 11:30 pm
To:      "mich...@fingerlakespermaculture.org"
<mich...@fingerlakespermaculture.org>

HI Michael,

Barbara B. sent me this email, but unfortunately, I am now stuck with
something called Antivirus 360.  I can't get rid of it.
Hope you are well.

Melissa Jackson
Evening Supervisor
The Johnson School at Cornell University
Management Library
101A Sage Hall
Ithaca, NY  14853-6201

Email: m...@cornell.edu