Hi All,

SAVE THE DATE!

Please join us at our Annual Members Meeting, Saturday, January 9 at noon at
The First Lutheran Church, 181 Western Ave., Albany, NY. Dan Kittredge will
be our keynote and speaking about the core concepts behind Nutrient Dense
Farming. It is our traditional farmers pot luck, so if you would like to
share your favorite dish or to volunteer, please contact Louise Johnson
(518.234.1942) or Louise Frazier (518.489.5558).

I hope to see you there!

*************************************

There are still a few spaces available for the Nutrient Dense Farming Course
starting on January 10th, held on the beautiful Triform Campus in
Livingston, NY. If you are interested, you will find more information at the
RFFP website: http://www.farmandf <http://www.farmandfood.org/> ood.org/,
where you can also safely and quickly update your RFFP membership. To
register for the course, you can also go directly to: http://regionalfarm
<http://regionalfarmandfoodremineralization.eventbrite.com/>
andfoodremineralization.eventbrite.com/.

We have bare-bones priced this course so that it is affordable for anyone
who will benefit from using this system which will increase productivity and
profits and further distinguish
conscientious, small growers from the industrial food system. It's the next
major piece of the puzzle for producing safe, vibrant and life sustaining
food.

Please pass on to anyone you think would be interested.

I hope everyone had a great holiday and best wishes for the New Year,

Gianni
gia...@farmandfood. <mailto:gianni%40farmandfood.org> org
518.392.8545

Sorry if this a cross post for anyone.