Hey folks,

It came up last night after Dave's talk that there used to be somewhat of an
active group here in Ithaca who would get together periodically to socialize,
review each others' designs, and generally geek out on things.  Also, that some
people have been talking about doing that again, or wishing it were happening.
I'd like to offer to host such an informal gathering, but my house is just too
small, and besides, I'd like to get a feel for what level of interest there is
on the list.  How would folks feel about doing a seed-swap/potluck sometime
this month?  Is there any space available that would work?  It was so exciting
last night to be in a room full of folks interested in and doing the work, and
I'd like to have that feeling more often.

What do you say?

Marvin