-PLEASE FWD WIDELY-

Power Shift NY, a local group focused on connecting youth leaders to collectively advocate a sustainable and equitable future for New York, is hosting its Upstate Regional Summit this spring at the University of Buffalo.

From April 16-18, 2010, students, young adults, and community members from across Central and Western NY will be meeting to participate in the movement that birthed the largest youth environmental lobby day in US history. This national Power Shift campaign inspired a generation of young leaders, and continues to maintain its momentum through regional summits.

Everyone is invited to participate! Please see our website, http://powershiftny.org/ , to register online. We're still looking for panelists and exhibitionists (students welcome too!). If you are interested, please contact me (if you already have, please email me again to reconfirm interest) and I will pass you on to our review board.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions (ay...@cornell.edu ). I will be attempting to coordinate the Ithaca delegation, so please keep in touch.

Thanks!
--
Alyssa Tsuchiya