Hi,
        I've been trying to compile the files for GNOME, and for some reason I keep
getting a make error.  I got a similar thing when I tried to compile fink 0.5a for
10.2 (I ended up using the binary install instead).  If anyone has a suggestion for
how this might be fixed please let me know.  The info is below:

G4 733
768 MB RAM
OS 10.2.3
Fink 0.5a for 10.2
XFree 4.2.1.1 (for os 10.2) from installer
Developer Tools that came with 10.2

This is the message I got:

restFP
saveFP
/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
make[3]: *** [libaudiofile.la] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
### execution of make failed, exit code 2
Failed: compiling audiofile-0.2.3-4 failed

-Mike Swift