Victory! Finally got it to install!

Now to run it I know I need to modify my <x-tad-bigger>.xinitrc file. Stupid question but what directory is this in?

Found article:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.os.apple.fink.beginners/9984/match=xinitrc</x-tad-bigger>

On Jan 28, 2004, at 12:55 AM, Martin Costabel wrote:

Stephen Fisher wrote:

After more fussing and reinstall of X11, I have bundle-gnome install down to relatively few items that bomb:
The following package will be installed or updated:
bundle-gnome
The following 19 additional packages will be installed:
control-center control-center2-shlibs eog gedit gnome-media
gnome-media-shlibs gst-plugins gst-plugins-dev gst-plugins-shlibs gstreamer
gstreamer-dev gstreamer-shlibs gtksourceview gtksourceview-dev
gtksourceview-shlibs libexif-dev libexif-shlibs nautilus-dev nautilus-media
Attached is log from attempted install of bundle-gnome. Get similar error when try to install just gstreamer.
What does error message mean?

I see the error message

gstinfo.c:509: error: `Dl_info' undeclared (first use in this function)

This is in the list archives many times (I just answered it in another thread):

Some piece of software you installed (Openoffice most likely) installed a header file /usr/local/include/dlfcn.h that is incompatible with Panther. Move it out of the way.

--
Martin