Am 12.07.2006 um 19:39 schrieb Benjamin Reed:

>> i have exactly the same problem with amarok
>> it seems related to the xine engine.
>> The gxine package also segfault.
>> No change has been published since ... we should wait ...
>> I'd prefer to use amarok rather than iTunes !
>
> So it sounds like libxine is at fault on at least some people's
> systems.
>  It works fine on mine, so I'm not sure what to say.  :(
>
> Unfortunately, the gstreamer plugin for amarok 1.4 is not ready for
> primetime, so we're stuck with xine for now.  There's a new xine-
> lib out
> so I'm going to look into updating it and maybe it will help.

Hello everybody,

I updated all my packages from unstable tree today, but amaroK still
doesn't work. Has anybody amaroK running with recent unstable packages?
My Specs:
MacBookPro 2,0GHz
MacOS 10.4.7
Packages from Unstable

Thanks in advance for any hints because iTunes really sucks :/

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Stephan Chudowski
Leitung Marketing