> On Feb 22, 2015, at 11:50 AM, mauro sulis <maurosu...@yahoo.it> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I am experiencing some problems in installing kile (kile-kde4-mac) in my Mac
> (OS X 10.10.2):
>
> configure: error: "Directory specified with --with-jdk4 does not exist"
> ### execution of /tmp/fink.9jCIH failed, exit code 1
> ### execution of /tmp/fink.Hn2Pw failed, exit code 1
> Removing runtime build-lock...
> Removing build-lock package...
> /sw/bin/dpkg-lockwait -r fink-buildlock-virtuoso-6.1.8-3
> (Reading database ... 100847 files and directories currently installed.)
> Removing fink-buildlock-virtuoso-6.1.8-3 ...
> Failed: phase compiling: virtuoso-6.1.8-3 failed
>
> Do you have any hints on how to fix the problem.
>
> Thanks much,
> Mauro

I’ve taken the liberty of updating the subject to make it easier for others who
are having the same problem to find this thread.

The package appears not to have been updated in a while.  It’s looking for the
legacy 1.6 Apple JDK, which isn’t ideal nowadays.

I can see if it’s OK with a newer one, and we can then do an appropriate update
to the package; if it’s not OK with a newer JDK then we should change its
dependency explicitly to be on the Apple legacy Java.