> On Oct 14, 2015, at 15:46, Alexander Hansen <alexanderk.han...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> (changing the subject to something a bit more meaningful for list archive
> searches)
>
>> On Oct 14, 2015, at 15:25, wellington prado <wellpr...@hotmail.com
>> <mailto:wellpr...@hotmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi, <mailto:fink-beginners@lists.sourceforge.net>
>>
>>  I'm getting problem in the install of "TERMINATOR" application.
>>
>> MacBook-Air-Wellington-Prado:bin root# ./fink install terminator
>> Information about 8844 packages read in 1 seconds.
>> Can't resolve dependency "system-openssl-dev" for package "gconf2-2.28.1-1"
>> (no matching packages/versions found)
>> Exiting with failure.
>>
>> I already have openssl installed in my system.
>>
>> MacBook-Air-Wellington-Prado:libs root# openssl version
>> OpenSSL 0.9.8zg 14 July 2015
>>
>> Do you guys have some tip about it ?
>>
>> My MAC OSX version is EL Capitain 10.11
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> Wellington
> You have OpenSSL, but you don’t have any headers for it, because Apple
> removed them for 10.11.  We’re in the process of updating our packages either
> to use our own OpenSSL package or a different encryption provider.
> Hopefully this will get updated shortly.
>

> --
> Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.
> Fink User Liaison

A workaround is available, too, which involves using binaries from the 10.10
distribution:

1)  edit /sw/etc/apt/sources.list as an administrator and add

deb http://bindist.finkmirrors.net/10.10 stable main

at the bottom of the file.  Then save it.

2) Run “sudo apt-get update”

3) Run “sudo apt-get install gconf2 gconf2-dev gconf2-shlibs” to install the
various parts of gconf2.  This may also download other packages that use
OpenSSL.

4) You can then try “fink install terminator”

--
Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.
Fink User Liaison