> On Jan 21, 2016, at 14:43, David Dombrowsky <da...@6thstreetradio.org> wrote:
>

> There doesn't seem to be a X11-based VNC server/client in the repo.  I
> have managed to build what I think is the real VNC code, as distributed
> from the vnc4-4.1.1+X4.3.0 ubuntu source package.
>
> Is this worthy of distribution?
>
> --
> David Dombrowsky, Software Engineer
> da...@6thstreetradio.org
> http://6thstreetradio.org <http://6thstreetradio.org/>

There are probably other folks who’d be interested, yeah.

If you’d like to do a Fink package for it, it’s probably worth starting with
guidance from our previous vnc packaging:

http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/browse.php?summary=vnc&dist_name=any
<http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/browse.php?summary=vnc&dist_name=any>
http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/package.php/vnc4
<http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/package.php/vnc4>