> On Feb 13, 2016, at 11:55, Mike Wilkes <mike.wil...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> I did a fink selfupdate before trying to update my versions of wxmaxima (mac
> standalone version to gtk standalone) and a couple of other packages
> (including ghostscript). Got the warning about Xcode and Command Line Tools
> not being correct versions (I had updated CLT to most recent, but not Xcode),
> so might expect trouble compiling. No problems compiling, but wxmaxima (gtk
> standalone) gave an error on startup that I couldn't go beyond. xmaxima
> worked fine. Went back and upgraded to latest versions Xcode 7.2.1 and CLT
> 7.2 (today), then removed wxmaxima, then reinstalled. I now get the following
> error when I try to start: LSOpenURLsWithRole() failed for the application
> /sw/Applications/wxMaxima.app with error -10810.
> One other thing, I am still running OS 10.10, now with fink 0.39.2. Any ideas?
> -Mike

Did you “reinstall” or “rebuild” wxmaxima?  A “reinstall” wouldn’t use your new
Xcode, so maybe try “fink rebuild wxmaxima-gtk” if you didn’t do that.

Also, are you running wxmaxima on your local machine or remotely on a different
machine?  And have you tried quitting Xquartz and logging out and back in
again?  I don’t have any problems with wxmaxima-gtk here.

--
Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.
Fink User Liaison