Thanks.
I’ve done ‘fink selfupdate’ and then ‘fink configure’. I think that I’ve
resolved but when I’ve done ‘fink install saga’, I’ve received this error:
./configure: line 17542: wx-config: command not found
configure: error: SAGA requires a unicode build of wxGTK
### execution of /tmp/fink.x5krd failed, exit code 1
### execution of /tmp/fink.IA5Ye failed, exit code 1
Removing runtime build-lock...
Removing build-lock package...
/w2/bin/dpkg-lockwait -r fink-buildlock-saga-2.1.4-2
(Reading database ... 225885 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing fink-buildlock-saga-2.1.4-2 ...
Failed: phase compiling: saga-2.1.4-2 failed

Before reporting any errors, please run "fink selfupdate" and try again.
Also try using "fink configure" to set your maximum build jobs to 1 and
attempt to build the package again.
If you continue to have issues, please check to see if the FAQ on Fink's
website solves the problem.  If not, ask on one (not both, please) of
these mailing lists:

        The Fink Users List <fink-us...@lists.sourceforge.net>
        The Fink Beginners List <fink-beginners@lists.sourceforge.net>,

with a carbon copy to the maintainer:

        BABA Yoshihiko <babayoshih...@mac.com>

Note that this is preferable to emailing just the maintainer directly,
since most fink package maintainers do not have access to all possible
hardware and software configurations.

Please try to include the complete error message in your report.  This
generally consists of a compiler line starting with e.g. "gcc" or "g++"
followed by the actual error output from the compiler.

Also include the following system information:
Package manager version: 0.39.2
Distribution version: selfupdate-rsync Tue Feb 23 18:10:59 2016, 10.11, x86_64
Trees: local/main stable/main local/injected
Xcode.app: 7.2.1
Xcode command-line tools: 7.2.0.0.1.1447826929
Max. Fink build jobs:  4

I tried another ‘fink self update’ and ‘fink configure’ but result is the same.

Marta

Marta Roggero