To whom it may concern.

I successfully installed fink and gmt5 on a new Mac OS 10.11 system.

However, when trying to run a gmt file, I get the following error (one for each
gmt command):

dyld: Library not loaded: /sw/lib/libsatlas.dylib
  Referenced from: /sw/bin/gmtset
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap

It seems that libsatlas.dylib ist not in the /sw/lib folder. Any suggestions
how to solve this problem?
I have also successfully ran fink selfupdate and fink update-all

Thanks a lot in advance!

Kind regards,
Philipp