> On Jun 5, 2016, at 18:38, Donko Ivo Glauser Serkovic
> <donko.ivo.gl....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> so I copy the output from terminal to nano and cat | grep for failed and
> errors.

Ah.  It’s normally better just to get the raw output, because it’s often the
case that the context where the error occurs is important.  What you’ve posted
combines the output from multiple packages and thus  isn’t very useful.

> cat fink.out | grep failed > /Users/user/fink.failed.out
>
> I didn't found any log dirs?

Try the build directory:  /sw/src/fink.build/apt-0.5.4-1061/apt-0.5.4

> might be a parse error? I saw this "use --host=" in the stdout in
> terminal.app?
>
> And the bash version I used was deprecated. I compiled bash-4.4 and install
> just the bash binary to /bin/ and linked sh with ln to bash. Might be a parse
> error, because the other binaries from the compile wont work.

We generally recommend _not_ changing stuff in the system area.  We make
_absolutely_ no guarantees that Fink will work if you do that.

> Question: Can I use tcsh or something else than a bash version that passes a
> x='() { :;}; echo I do something...
>
> Please help.
>
> Thank you in Advance

The problem is that fink package builds often use /bin/sh, with the assumption
that it is the bash that comes with the system, regardless of what your login
shell is.

--
Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.
Fink User Liaison