Hi, I saved an Apple PowerMac G5 from destruction. It runs Mac OS X.4. I
tried to remember how I used and installed Fink ten years ago, but it
seems that download links and repositories changed since then. I
couldn't find any clear documentation for my purpose neither. So could
you tell me if there's still a chance to join a repository with packages
for such an old OS and if so, from where should I begin to install a
working Fink environment?
--
Sincerely, Stephane Ascoet