Hi,

I just joined this list to report this issue that causes fink
selfupdate to fail when trying to update to fink 0.35.2 or fink
0.36.0.

The error is something to the effect of '=cut outside of pod' when
pod2man is running against perlmod/Fink/SelfUpdate/CVS.pm.

Removing the last =cut in perlmod/Fink/SelfUpdate/CVS.pm and manually
installing either 0.35.2 or 0.36.0 from source was my workaround until
the CVS.pm file is fixed, e.g.

$ gzip -dc fink-0.35.2.tar.gz | tar cvf -
$ cd fink-0.35.2

(edit perlmod/Fink/SelfUpdate/CVS.pm and remove the last =cut)

$ make -e install

Thanks,
- Jason