Dear Fink developers,

First of all thank you for the great work on Fink which I happily use every day
on my Macs.

I am writing to you in the matter of the "xournal" package not being available
for OS X 10.7+. I have written to the package (former) maintainer with a
question about a possible 10.7+ support; His reply states that he is no longer
involved in the Fink project (see below). Hence I am asking you whether xournal
support is possible/planned/feasible on the more recent versions of OS X (the
last supported version being OS X 10.6.8).

With kind regards,
Peter.

Begin forwarded message: