Hi Alexander,

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 01:43:20PM -0800, Alexander Hansen wrote:
> Nope.  Since you’re not actually subscribed to the lists you’re at the
> mercy of the (unpaid) list moderator’s schedule.

Ah, aren't we all unpaid :)

Still, I'd love to get some support for mirroring your project. I don't
want to sound too demanding, but I'd like to mention this wish at least.
Its really necessary, at least in certain rare cases, to keep this
working.

> Anyway, either -mirrors or -core should be fine, though we really need
> to get a few more team members subscribed to (or at least to read—I’d
> forgotten it even existed) the former.

I don't like subscribing to lists I don't want to read - I prefer
sending a mail and letting you read it. Is there some other address I
can/should use? Maybe a bunch of private addresses? mir...@fink.org?
Most other projects have this, and it works perfectly as far as I am
concerned.

Best regards,
Carsten
--