CC’ing -core since you didn’t.

All of the sources for all of the packages in the Fink distribution total only
a few Gig (not counting older versions of source archives), and typical
packages are a lot less, so I wouldn’t necessarily say that users “aren’t
using” your mirror—Fink’s source distribution just happens to have low download
demand.  Admittedly, source mirrors are getting used less now that we have
binary distributions for the OS X versions that we still support.

In any case, if you don’t want to mirror Fink, we’ll pull you out of the
rotation.

—akh