On 5/29/19 8:45 PM, Chris Zubrzycki wrote:
I was able to recover the dotster password for finkmirrors.net and setup as
much of the dns as I could with TheSIn’s help. We are down to a single host.
Does anyone know a place that would help mirror our files? Gecko is sadly gone,
and with it our .eu mirror, and I dont know that the Todai team is still
active/able to mirror anymore.

Any problems, please let me know!

Thank you! I've been building on several test VMs and downloading from the master mirror has been working great.

IIRC, mischi was talking to his work people about hosting a mirror there.

There was also some interest shown by someone at Cornell IT (cc'd) asking about what was required for hosting a mirror.

Hanspeter