Beautiful.  I'm glad to see that that is finally moving forward...

Do you know if the legal resolution was:

        - we can use dpkg for Darwin because it will never ship with OSX and
is not required to build the foundation of OS X?

        - we can use dpkg for Darwin because our lawyer's reevaluated the
situation and decided that OS X can be built on a GPLd tool?

b.bum

On Monday, January 14, 2002, at 11:08 AM, David R. Morrison wrote:

> FYI, the most recent release of the stand-alone Darwin package *does*
> use the debian package manager.
>
>   -- Dave

b.bum
Wake up. Breathe....