Max Horn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> OK, it now doesn't warn for bundle package. it still warns for
> nosource packages, though - the difference between those essentially
> is that "bundle" works as an umbrella for other packages, hence
> doesn't need a license field. But "nosource" means a stand-alone
> package, which needs a license field.

Just to be clear about this: we are classifying system-xfree86 and
system-xtools as bundles, right?  Although not mentioned explicitly in
the documentation, this is a second type of "bundle" which allows users
to use something with fink which was not installed by fink.  No license
field here, either, right?

(So I will change system-tetex to "Type: bundle".)

  -- Dave