Sorry, I went skiing this weekend, so I was unable to answer until now

On Friday, January 25, 2002, at 11:28 , Ken Williams wrote:

> Hi Kyle, I have a couple of questions about this:
>
> 1) Is Apache::Request one of the modules you've ported?  AFAIK nobody
> else has succeeded in actually getting that (libapr) to work on OS X.
> It builds and installs fine, but segfaults when you try to run, for
> instance, the mod_perl test suite.

I'm not sure what you mean, all I have done so far is package some of
the dependencies that Apache::Request uses to run, I haven't compiled
its package at all yet, other than to have it tell me what it needs.  I
will do that now.  I am not trying to compile mod_perl, since the
modules can be used with either Apple's preinstalled mod_perl or a Fink
installed one, or both!

> 2) Was there any actual porting work, or just packaging so that you can
> have the benefits of the package management system?

As above, so far all I have done is package stuff for Fink.

>  -Ken

Kyle Moffett