I'd like to remind all core fink developers of the most important rule when
committing things to CVS:

  IF YOU HAVE MADE ANY CHANGE TO YOUR PACKAGE, YOU MUST INCREASE THE
  REVISION NUMBER.

Like any good rule, there are exceptions to this: you can modify the
Description field, for example, or BuildDepends, because neither of these
will affect an already compiled package.  The thing we want to avoid is
different users compiling packages with the same revision number and
getting different results -- that is a disaster for sorting things out
and solving problems later on.

Fink has had an excellent track record of following this rule, with a few
minor deviations.  Let's keep this up.

  -- Dave