There is a new release of FinkCommander available at:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=48896&release_id=83199

You can access this link from FinkCommander's new SourceForge web site
at:

http://finkcommander.sourceforge.net/

The most significant change is that FC now allows the user to interact
with Fink prompts through a sheet dialog.   It seems to work fine for
the prompts requiring a number or yes/no response.  I've tried to write
it so that Fink developers can enter their cvs passwords when they run
selfupdate-cvs.  I can't test that scenario myself, so I'd be especially
curious to hear reports on whether it works.

As always, any other feedback from this august group would be more than
welcome.

--
third from the bottom
http://www.adeq.state.az.us/lead/staff.html