Hi all!

Since I've updated my iMac to run OS X I've been using Fink
to install open source software packages like e.g. nessus.

Now: how do I go about creating a package?

I've searched the Fink website and the mailing list archives
with no result.

I'm familiar with porting applications to Unix systems, I use
FreeBSD daily and know how to create a new Port for the
FreeBSD Ports Collection. I'm looking for some introductory and
possibly cookbook information on how to create a package for
the Fink environment.

RTFM answers welcome as long as they contain a pointer to the FM ;-)
Should I just go and read some Debian docs to get started?

Thanks,
Patrick
--
punkt.de GmbH         Internet - Dienstleistungen - Beratung
Scheffelstr. 17 a     Tel. 0721 9109 -0 Fax: -100