On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, Kilian Koepsell wrote:

> i just tried to install apache-1.3.23 and it seems they moved the
> source-file. wget downloads apache-1.3.24.tar.gz but fink doesn't
> recognise it and stops.

It's not under Fink [yet?], but you might want to give Apache 2.0 a try. I
downloaded & built it just fine. Only catch was that the normal package
wouldn't build for me (10.1.3, up to date devtools, HFS+ partitions), but
this patched-for-OSX version built, installed, and runs cleanly:
http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/binaries/macosx/httpd-apache_2.0.35-powerpc-apple-darwin5.3.tar.gz

Alternatively (and boringly :) the Fink package for Apache needs updating.

--
Chris Devers                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Apache / mod_perl / http://homepage.mac.com/chdevers/resume/

"More war soon. You know how it is."    -- mnftiu.cc