Just to clarify, I *do* appreciate Mark's input and am seriously
interested in his suggestions. Also, I am really intersted in an
unstable bindist, but as long as it all depends on me doing all the
work for this it's not going to be made anytime soon, since I simply
don't have the time required. People interested in helping out (and
that means: writing code for Fink and the bindist scripts and testing
it, now just building packages, we have enough people that can do
that) should voice up :-)

Max
Max Horn
Software Developer