It looks like the TrollTech folks have done a lot of fixes for gcc3 on
macosx, I've pulled a recent snapshot and I get all the way to linking
libqt-mt, but I get a really weird error:

ld: .obj/release-shared-mt/qimage.o relocation overflow for relocation entry 1305 in
section (__TEXT,__text) (displacement too large)

I've found a number of references to it in darwin and fink archives, but
*no* reference to what the actual workaround/fix is.  Anyone have any ideas
how I can debug this?  Qt on gcc3 seems so *close*...

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) http://ranger.befunk.com/
"Pity."  "What?"  "Why do girls like you always have a boyfriend?"