Max Horn [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> At 15:07 Uhr -0400 23.07.2002, Benjamin Reed wrote:
> >Urgh... guess there won't be KDE on Jaguar right away, unless
> >we can find a workaround...  :(
>
> Does that mean you tested with that compiler version already?

Not yet, so maybe it'll work, but I tested with a snapshot not that much
older, and I've been watching the gcc3 commit list for related stuff...

I'm setting up tests right now, I'll know today.

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) http://ranger.befunk.com/
"Love is about compromises, Zorak.  Compromising your future to the city