Hi,

I'm updating the antiword package to include a configuration file
(along with another change):

ConfFiles: %p/share/%n/fontnames

The problem is the 'fontnames' file is not installed anymore with this
new ConfFiles field added to the info file. The 'fontnames' file is
actually archived inside the deb file, and the conffiles control script
is being written to the package's root DEBIAN directory, but it just
never gets installed.

Is there a step I've missed? Or is this maybe a limitation of fink due
to the file residing in /sw/share/antiword instead of /sw/etc?

This fontinfo file is just a font-substitution table used by the
antiword program. You can edit it to reflect the fonts available on
your system and that's all, so the author just installs it along with
the other support files. It isn't really a config file that needs to go
into /etc.

Is this intentionally how fink works? i.e. should I just have fink
compile it to look for the one file in %p/etc and the other support
files in the share directory?

Thanks,
Carsten