On Sunday, October 20, 2002, at 04:34  PM, Martin Costabel wrote:

I am forwarding this to the devel list. I started to check some of the links Jason had problems with and there is indeed some amount of brokenness:
- Basically all of the gnome mirrors in /sw/lib/fink/mirror/gnome are wrong. I don't know if the gnomes again changed their source tree layout or what's going on. Some sites, for example the eazel.com site, don't exist any more.

Not all at all, many work, i just downloaded all the updates. If you want to submit an updated mirror list please do so, it is kinda a pain to check them all.

- The tar package wants to be downloaded from some corean site that has only 20 seats for non-corean users and is full most of the time.
Only the tars that were not in bootstrap.

- The site for oroborus looks dead, too.
Been dead a long time.

- Apart from the gnome mirror problems, the libxml2 Source line seems to be wrong.

Not all of them. I fixed the ones that weren't. Sure is annoying having to maintain 2 seperate trees.

-Ben