On Thursday, Jan 2, 2003, at 02:08 Europe/Brussels, Jeremy Higgs wrote:

Justin Hallett alerted me to the fact that many of the headers (all?) that were missing in 10.2 have
at least, all those in jaguar-missing-headers.
been added to 10.2.3, so that the jaguar-missing-headers package is no longer needed. I tried recompiling net-snmp, one of the packages of mine that requires the missing headers (but is not in unstable, as there were other missing headers), and got this error:

This didn't happen with the jaguar-missing-headers headers, so I'm not sure...
OTOH, the only package in 10.1 or 10.2 that Depends or BuildDepends on
jaguar-missing-headers is libnet _ also yours _ , and does build correctly
with just the system headers...

JF Mertens