Ok. I have finally committed ncurses 5.3, and just wanted to let everyone know. I have verified that the previously missing symbols are in fact there, and tested the libs with old and new ncurses progs, no problems.

I also committed versions for 10.1, which i know at least a few people use. I have also tested these, (thanks inca ;-) ) and unless i made a last minute typo, they work also.

If other ppl need things backported, let me know and i'll help.

-chris zubrzycki
- --
PGP public key: http://homepage.mac.com/beren/publickey.txt
ID: 0xA2ABC070
Fingerprint: 26B0 BA6B A409 FA83 42B3 1688 FBF9 8232 A2AB C070