I'm working on gnome-core-shlibs and gtkhtml things now. It will fixed in one or two days.

On 2003.2.17, at 11:10 AM, Max Horn wrote:

I just wanted to build gtkhtml to look into the issues mentioned in the "evolution dependency collisions" thread. I was quite surprised by the result: it wants to install both the gnome 1 and gnome 2 packages, e.g. both gnome-vfs-dev and gnome-vfs2-dev.

That seems to be very odd to me. Especially since gtkhtml1.1 (properly) only needs gnome 1 things. For gnome2, gtkhtml was replaced by libgtkhtml2 i think. Masanori?

Anyway, I can't build gtkhtml/gtkhtml1.1 here right now, I just lack the diskspace to first build all of Gnome 1 & 2. So could somebody else send me a list of the files contained in the packages (i.e. not the -shlibs/-dev splitoffs but rather the master packages)?

Max

---
Masanori Sekino
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]