Hi,

Yes indeed this could be a problem. However, I have a customized csh.cshrc since 10.2 came out and none of the incremental updates since then touched those files. If this would happen (maybe when moving to 10.3) one would have to rerun the script which adds the 'source /sw/bin/init.csh'. I cannot juge if this could be automated by a fink upgrade script or if at this point the user would have to run a script manually. However, given the many problems reported on these lists concerning .tcshrc and .cshrc I think this would be a minor burden.

Cheers,
                Remi