hehe np, I was just listing them for dmalloc to document or to have record
of it for others... is there an Epoch version percent expantion var?
Cause I think it'd be nice to have if we start using Epoch more and more.

Max Horn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>Yup yup, it still needs to be properly documented, as I have pointed
>here several times, and as I mentioned in the patch tracker.
>Unfortunately I diverted from my normal policy - which is to only
>accept changes if they include any relevant doc changes. <sigh>.

-=[JFH]  Justin F. Hallett <Marketing>
-=[JFH]  Blue Falls Manufacturing Ltd. <Arctic Spas>
-=[JFH]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]