There have been discussions every so often about modifying the index
page of Downloads (http://fink.sourceforge.net/download/index.php)  to
tell the user what to do in the event that they have:

A) just  a ~/.tcshrc

B) they followed the setup in /usr/share/tcsh/examples/README:  this
sets up a ~/.tcshrc, ~/.login, and ~/.logout .

I'd like to put a page in the Users Guide explaining what to do, and a
link to it on the Downloads index page.

1)  Any procedural objections to the above?

2)  I've found a couple of different options that seem to work to solve
the evironment issue in the case of B.
        a)  Add "source ~/.cshrc" to the end of ~/.login
        b)  Add "source ~/.cshrc" to Library/init/tcsh/path

Which of 2a) and 2b) whould be preferable?
--
Alexander K. Hansen
Associate Research Scientist, Columbia University