Dear fink developers,

There has been a small change to the bootstrap, related to my recent project
to make Fink compatibile with newer versions of perl.  There are two
additional packages present in the bootstrap now: storable-pm560 and
system-perl580.  Only one of these will actually be built when bootstrapping
fink, and the user will have to choose which one (in the middle of the
bootstrap, unfortunately).  However, I have tested this, and fink can now
be bootstrapped when /usr/bin/perl is either version 5.6.0 or version 5.8.0.

(This is all partly based on a guess that the developer preview for 10.3
will have perl 5.8.0: i'm tyring to get ready for that in advance.)

If anyone else tests this, please let me know how it goes.

  -- Dave