hey i made a patch for fink that adds 2 new options for fink list, --maintainer for specifying a maintainer, and --tree for limiting to specific trees (stable/unstable/local/etc), and also adds searching the maintainer field in fink apropos. I added the docs in fink list -h as well as in the manpage. If I could get some feedback i'd love to commit this, it has been handy for me :)

<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/ index.php?func=detail&aid=745877&group_id=17203&atid=317203> for the website impaired :-p

-chris zubrzycki
- --
PGP public key: http://homepage.mac.com/beren/publickey.txt
ID: 0xA2ABC070
Fingerprint: 26B0 BA6B A409 FA83 42B3  1688 FBF9 8232 A2AB C070